Chicken hot dog recipe ( Hot Dog recipe Sausage)
There's something about the sizzle of a hot dog on the
grill, the soft, warm bun, and the endless possibilities of toppings that make
it an all-time favorite. Today, we're diving deep into the world of hot dogs,
from their fascinating history to the art of crafting the perfect frankfurter.
A hot dog is a popular and iconic American food item. Typically consists of a cooked sausage, usually made of beef or pork, which is served inside a sliced bread roll or bun. Hot dogs are often enjoyed with a variety of condiments and toppings, making them a customizable and versatile meal. The condiments use includes mustard, mayonnaise and tomato ketchup . And is garnish with olive, onion , lettuce and cheese.
Hot dogs can be customized with a wide range of condiments to suit individual tastes. They are often sold at sporting events, street vendors, and cookouts, making them a popular and convenient choice for a quick and tasty meal. The hot dog is a beloved American fast-food classic and has also inspired various regional variations and creative topping combinations
A chicken hot dog is a type of hot dog made primarily from chicken meat instead of the traditional beef or pork. It's a popular alternative for people who prefer poultry over red meat or for those who follow dietary restrictions that don't allow for pork or beef consumption.
Steps to make hot dog
Heat a non stick pan with olive oil over medium heat flame. When it become hot add the chicken sausages , red chilly flakes, oregano, paprika powder and salt. Grill them for 2 minutes and remove.
When the sausages cool down, cut them length wise into two parts.
Place some lettuce leafs over the mustard and mayonnaise paste bun. Then place the tomato slices over the lettuce leafs. Now top it with the chicken hot dog sausage.
Close the bun with other part of hot dog bun and press lightly to set everything. Place the hot dog in a plate and garnish with olives and ketchup and serve.
Hot dogs can be
both vegetarian (veg) and non-vegetarian, depending on the ingredients used to
Non-Vegetarian Hot Dog :Traditional hot dogs
are typically made from a combination of beef, pork, or poultry. These are not
vegetarian as they contain meat.
Vegetarian Hot Dog : There are vegetarian or vegan alternatives
to traditional hot dogs. These are made from plant-based ingredients such as
soy, tofu, wheat gluten, or other protein sources. They are suitable for
vegetarians and vegans.
2. What are Hot Dogs made of ?
Hot dogs are typically made from a mixture of beef, pork, or
chicken meat, along with various spices and seasonings. They are encased in a
casing, usually made of cellulose or natural casings.
3. Are Hot Dogs healthy to eat?
Hot dogs are a
processed meat product and can be high in sodium and preservatives. While they
can be enjoyed in moderation, it's essential to consider them as an occasional
treat rather than a daily food.
4. What are the different types of Hot Dog toppings?
There's a wide range of toppings you can use on hot dogs, including ketchup, mustard, onions, sauerkraut, relish, pickles, cheese, chili, and coleslaw.
Hot dog recipe
Grilled chicken sausages are arranged inside a hot dog bun with lettuce and tomato slices. Mustard paste and mayonnaise are applied inside the hot dog bun.
Prep time 10 min cook time 10 min serve 1
- 2-3 Chicken Hot Dog sausage or cocktail sausage
- 1 Hot Dog bun
- 1 teaspoon mustard paste
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon tomato ketchup
- 1/2 tomato slice
- 1 Lettuce leaf
- 1/3 teaspoon red chilly flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt as per taste
- Heat a non stick pan with olive oil and grill the sausages with salt, paprika powder and oregano for 2 minutes.
- Remove and cool down. Cut them into two half lengthwise.
- Slice the hot dogs bun into two parts and toast them to golden brown.
Making the hot dogs sandwich
- Apply mayonnaise and mustard paste on the inner sides of both hot dogs bun.
- Take the lower slice of the bun and place a lettuce leaf over the mayo mustard paste.
- Place tomato slices over the lettuce leaves.
- Now arrange the sausages over tomato slice and close them with the remaining hot dogs bun.
- Press lightly to set everything well inside the bun.
- Garnish with olive, tomato ketchup and mustard paste.
- Calorie : 226
- Fats : 11.02 g
- Protein : 9.74 g
- Carbohydrate : 21.36 g