Easy cauliflower fried rice | cauliflower manchurian fried rice recipeCauliflower fried rice recipe with step by step instructions with photos and video that you can make at your home quite easily.
You can make different types of fried rice with cauliflower but here I am sharing one easy and yet flavourful fried rice with cauliflower.
In this fried rice recipe cauliflower florets are marinated with salt, chilli, ginger and garlic and coated with corn flour.
These florets are then shallow fried till crisp and done. And mixed with fried rice tossed with ginger garlic salt, pepper and vegetables.
This is a flavourful rice recipe can be taken with veg manchurian gravy or with any sauces like schezwan sauce.
Chilli Paneer gravy is also a good side dish to serve with this fried rice.
You can even add more vegetables like chopped beans, carrot and green peas.
Adding eggs is totally optional, you can add it according to your choice. So if you want to make it Vegan just escape adding eggs into the rice. Vegan cauliflower Manchurian fried rice can be made by this way.
Whenever you make cauliflower fried rice make sure to use cold rice. Fresh rice get stick to each other.
You have leftover rice then you can try to make this recipe at home and surprise your family members.
Similarly you can use your leftover cauliflower Manchurian to make this fried rice.
This is popular street food recipe of Indo Chinese cuisines. Gobi fried rice or cauliflower fried rice is a healthy rice preparation that surely win hearts of your family members.
If you love restaurant style Gobi Manchurian then you would love the recipe of Cauliflower (Gobi) Manchurian.
For more rice recipe try Veg biryani recipe in cooker and Chicken fried rice recipe.
Cauliflower (Gobi) fried rice recipe
This is an easy cauliflower fried rice recipe where small bite size cauliflower florets are marinated with ginger, garlic, salt and chilli and coated with flour. These are then shallow fried till crisp and stir fry with rice, egg, vegetables, dark soya sauce and seasoning. Gobi fried rice or cauliflower Manchurian fried rice can easily be made at home.
Prep time cooking time serving
15 min 8 min 2
Author :- Mobasir hassan
- 1 medium size cauliflower
- 2 cup long grain basmati rice
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 2 teaspoon corn flour
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon dark soya sauce
- 2 green chili slits
- 1 teaspoon white pepper powder
- Smalll handful of chopped spring onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or as per taste
1. Cut the cauliflower florets in small bite
size pieces and keep in light warm
water for 10 minutes
2. Drain them and mix with one teaspoon
red chilli powder, salt and ginger garlic
paste in a mixing bowl.
3. Add 2 teaspoon corn flour and mix
4. Heat 3 teaspoon oil in a pan and in
medium flame and shallow fry them till
5. Remove them in an absorbent paper
to absorb any excess oil.
6. Heat half teaspoon oil and pour the
beaten egg and make scrambled egg.
Remove and keep to use later on.
7. Now heat 1 teaspoon oil in the pan
and saute the chopped garlic, garlic and
green chili and saute for 30 seconds.
8. Add the sliced onion, capsicum and red
yellow bell peppers and saute for a
while. Add small pinch of salt and white
9. Then add the dark soya sauce and stir.
10. Add two cup cook rice and give a nice
mix. Add the shallow fried cauliflower
and mix everything well.
11. Add salt and pepper into the fried rice
and stir to mix. Sprinkle some chopped
spring onions and remove.
12. Serve the cauliflower fried rice hot
topping with some spring onions.
Cauliflower fried rice video
( estimate only)
- Calories : 260
- Fats : 4 g
- Protein : 12 g
- Carbohydrate : 16 g
• You can serve it with any gravy of your choice. I would like to take it with a mix vegetable Manchurian gravy.
• Different types of sauce can also be a good a side dish with it like schezwan sauce.
• Chicken chili gravy is also a good side dish with this fried rice.
• paneer chilli gravy can also be served with it.
• Use long grain basmati rice to make cauliflower fried rice. Make sure that the rice is not hot while mixing with.
• Always use a cold rice to make any fried rice.
• You can mix schezwan sauce or chilli sauce to give it more flavour.
• Keep the cauliflower florets size small bite size.
You can try more popular recipes like.
1. Cut the cauliflower head into bite size pieces and dip them in warm water for 10 minutes. This will help to remove any foreign objects present in cauliflower.
3. Now add the corn flour and mix again nicely so that all florets coat evenly with corn flour.
7. Add the slices of onion, capsicum and red, yellow bell peppers.
9. Now pour the dark soya sauce and mix.
10. Add two cup of cooked long grain basmati rice and mix well.
11. Add the fried eggs with the rice and mix.
14. Switch off the flame and remove the rice to serve hot.
If you love the cauliflower fried rice then I am sure you would love to try the recipe of Classic veg biryani recipe.