Top 2 Stuffed Mushroom Recipe | Tandoori Stuffed Mushroom | Mushroom Duplex
Mushroom is loved almost by everyone and are familiar with it's miraculous beneficial power.
The health benefits of mushroom include weight loss, relief from high cholesterol levels and diabetes.
They are rich source of fiber,Selenium, Vitamin C and Vitamin D. And also increase immunosystem.
There are plenty of recipes with Mushrooms and almost all are loved by all.
Today I am going to share Top 2 Stuffed
Mushrooms recipes which are popular and loved by all ages.
You can use them as your appetizer in your small groups family get-together.
So let's get start the top stuffed mushrooms recipe.
I have used two different types of cooking method for cooking the stuffed mushrooms.
First one is a traditional way of cooking, using an Ovalclay Tandoor. And the second one using deep frying method.
1. Stuffed Mushrooms recipes using traditional way of cooking :-
Also known as Tandoori stuffed Mushrooms
|Tandoori stuffed mushrooms|
For more recipe using Ovalclay Tandoor,you can check the below link :-
Kandari chicken Tikka Recipe
Cottage Cheese Seekh Kebab
Preparation time ;- 10-15 minutes
Cooking time :- 5-6 minutes
Difficulty :- Easy
Yields :- 2 servings
How to make stuffed mushroom recipe
The stuffed mushrooms recipe is divided into two parts.
1. Preparation of the stuffing
2. Preparation of coating Sauce or Masala
* 10-12 fresh button Mushrooms
* Small portion of Red, Yellow and Green bell peppers
* 1/3 teaspoon chopped Green Chilly
* 4 teaspoon processed Cheese ( grated)
* 2 teaspoon Cashew nut paste
* 2 teaspoon Fresh Cream
* 2 teaspoon Greek yogurt ( Hang Curd)
* 2 teaspoon Cooking oil
* Salt as per taste
Preparation of the Stuffing :-
* Cut and chopped the green,red and yellow bell peppers.
* Take two wash and cleaned mushrooms and chopped them finely.
|Chopped mushrooms and Bell pepper|
* Take a Non stick Pan and heat little oil in it . When the oil heat, add all the chopped bell peppers, green chillies and chopped mushrooms. Add salt as required and sauteed for 2 minutes.
* Transfer the above mixture in a bowl and let it cool down. Add half of the grated cheese and mix well
* Your stuffing is ready now . You can add some cilantro or parsley leaves if desired. Otherwise it's okay with the stuffing.
Preparation of the sauce or Masala for coating the mushrooms :-
* Take a mixing bowl add the Cashew paste, Greek yogurt , remaining grated cheese and salt as per taste.
* Mix well and add the cooking oil . Mix it very well till you get a thick consistency of the mixture.
* Keep the mixture aside for later use.
Now clear and wash the mushrooms and Pat dry them using a soft tissue paper or kitchen towels.
* Mushrooms are best to wash under running water .
* Now gently twist off or cut off the stems of all mushrooms for Stuffing.
* You can use a small teaspoon to make a large whole for adding more stuffing into the mushrooms.
* Now fill the mushrooms with the above prepared stuffing mixture using a spoon.
|Fill with stuffing|
* Join two mushrooms with each other by the filling side.
* Dip the mushrooms in the prepared Sauce and Shewer them in a thin iron Shewer.
|Mixed with sauce|
|Cooking in ovalclay tandoor|
* Cook them for 5-6 minutes in an Ovalclay Tandoor till golden in colour.
* Remove the mushrooms from the shewer and serve hot with your choice of sauce. Best goes well with a Mint sauce.
Stuffed Mushrooms using deep frying method:-
Also known as Mushroom Duplex
For more recipe using deep frying method :-
These is also divided into two parts :-
1. Preparation of Stuffing
2. Preparation of coating
* 6-8 button Mushrooms
* 1 cup of Spinach
* 3 teaspoon of Mozzarella cheese
* 1/4 teaspoon of Red Chilly flakes
* Small pinch of Oregano
* Small pinch of black Pepper
* 1 Egg ( Non vegetarian version)
* 3 teaspoon of Corn starch ( flour)
* 1 teaspoon All purpose flour ( Maida)
* 1 cup of Bread Crumbs
* Salt as per taste
* 2 teaspoon Cooking oil
* Oil for deep frying
Step by step instructions to make stuffed mushroom Recipe
Method of preparation for stuffing :-
* First take the Spinach , chopped it roughly and wash and clean it.
* Take a Non stick Pan, add little oil on it and heat. Add the Spinach , cook for few minutes till the exesse water get evaporated.
* Add the Chilly flakes, Oregano, salt and pepper. Stir for 2 minutes and transfer the spinach in a mixing bowl. Let it get cool down.
* Add the Mozzarella cheese and mix well.
* The stuffing filling is ready now.
Preparation of coating :-
* For non vegetarian version just beat the egg in a bowl.
* For a vegetarian version mix the Corn starch and all purpose flour with water to make a thick batter.
Clean the mushrooms under running water and pat dry . Slowly twist off the stems of all mushrooms. Using a small table teaspoon make large whole for adding more stuffing into the mushrooms.
* Now fill the mushrooms with the ready spinach mixture.
|Fill with Spinach mixture|
|Join by toothpick|
* Dip the join mushrooms in egg and mix with the bread crumbs .
* Coat it finely all sides with the bread crumbs .
|Coated with bread crumbs|
* Now heat oil in a deep vessel and deep fry the mushrooms till crisp and golden .
* Remove the toothpick and cut the mushrooms in middle into two parts and serve hot with your choice of sauce.
For more similar reipe check below link :-
Crispy cottage cheese